Helping Christchurch residents stay comfortable
HRV provides a Total Home Solution for Kiwis living in the Canterbury region, helping make all homes comfortable and dry all year round. Our Total Home Solution consists of the HRV Next Generation Ventilation system, Whole Home Water Filtration and a range Heating and Cooling Solutions. All of HRV’s home solution products aim to make your home more comfortable and healthy to live in and strive to improve the quality of air and water passing through your home.
Christchurch experiences both ends of the weather spectrum, with hot, dry summers and freezing winter nights, often with the temperature dropping to below zero degrees. During the colder months Christchurch homes are susceptible to moisture build-up, dampness and mould, causing a very unhealthy and unpleasant living invironment. A damp home encourages mould growth on walls, carpets and furnishings causing the need for replacement.
During summer time the air can become contaminated with pollutants and allergens, these can lead to asthma and other respiratory illnesses. Our HRV Next Generation system has been designed with world-leading nano-fibre filtration technology and is built to not only purify the air that enters your home, but help to eliminate dust, odours and allergens that trigger both asthma and allergies.
Our HRV specialists in the wider Christchurch area aim to make your home a healthier, safer place for you and your family and our HRV Next Generation Ventilation system is the first place to start to better your living conditions.
HRV provide a Total Home Solution to keep up with Christchurch weather extremes and always strive towards achieving a happy, healthy living invironment for you and your family.
How HRV Ventilation benefits your Christchurch home
- Your HRV Next Generation ventilation system acts as the lungs of your home replacing the stale indoor air with fresh filtered air.
- It takes drier and often warmer air from the roof space and filters it before distributing it evenly throughout your home.
- The incoming air is purified through our world-leading nano-fibre filtration technology before it enters your home.
- By creating positive pressure, the stale indoor air is flushed out and replaced with drier, filtered air continually up to two to four times per hour. A drier invironment makes heating and cooling your home more energy efficient. Ventilation also helps to reduce mould, damp, excess condensation and odours.
- You have complete control over the process with our intelligent touchscreen keypad.
HRV offer Ventilation, Water Filtration, Double Glazing, Heating and Cooling options to the following Christchurch areas:
Christchurch, Timaru, Ashburton, Rangiora, Rolleston, Lincoln, Temuka, Woodend, Waimate, Geraldine, Oxford, Darfield, Kaikoura, Methven, Leeston, Amberley, Pleasant Point, Twizel, Rakaia
To contact HRV CHRISTCHURCH and organise a Free Home Assessment.